Macadamia Oil has incredible hydrating, moisturising and moisture retention properties. The essential monounsaturated fatty acids such as Palmitoleic and Oleic acid(omega 9) in macadamia nuts are the reason for these skin benefiting properties. Macadamia Oil also promotes skin healing, supports the health of cell membranes, combats dry flakes and helps lock in moisture. Palmitoleic Acid also helps delay the onset of anti-aging and helps reduce wrinkles.
Basix Extra Moisturising + Macadamia Oil is a natural product that has been specifically designed to be as hypoallergenic as possible. Basix XM is an extra moisturising version of Basix + Kigelia Africana and is used to assist in the treatment of skin conditions that have more dry and flaky symptoms.
Some of the better known natural ingredients include:
Shea Butter, Olive oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Olive Leaf Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Davidsonia Plum Extract, Grapeseed Oil, Glycerin, Rosehip Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Lillypilly Extract, Lemon Aspen Extract, Whey Lactis Protein Extract, Green Tea Extract, Rooibos Extract, Rose Oil, Kigelia Africana Extract, Rosemary Extract and Soya oil, Macadamia oil, Echinacia Extract, Pentelyne Glycol
The mechanism behind Basix Extra Moisturising + Macadamia Oil is as follows:
- Effective against many common Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria
- Effective against a host of fungi and virii
- Strong blood circulation properties
- Good nutrient and mineral supplementation
- Skin renewal stimulus through fruity acids
- Many antioxidants, moisturisers, skin tone improvers and anti-pigmentation components
- The extra richness and moisture helps for dry skin conditions.
Assists in the treatment of:
- Dry Eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis
- Acne and acne scaring
- Burns, scalds, bedsores and sunburn
- Nappy rash and chafing
- Blemishes and pigmentation problems
- Shingles and chickenpox sores
- Cracked heels and frost burns
- Cosmetic applications on dry and mature skin
- Day and Night cream
- Anti Aging properties