A chocolate brownie is described as a square, baked, chocolate crack. Brownies come in a variety of forms and may be either fudgy or cakey, depending on their density. They may include nuts, frosting, cream cheese, chocolate chips, or other ingredients.
They are rich, sweet, gooey and chewy and if you have cravings for a dessert that consists of melted chocolate bars, then Browneez is your go-to place. It’s a Boksburg based company owned by Aqeelah, which
Most brownie recipes require a lot of melted chocolate in them, but theirs are a bit different. Their brownies use pure butter with chocolate as part of the main ingredients, which gives it an amazing gooey texture.
Majority of Browneez assorted brownies are dipped in Cadbury Milk Chocolate, giving it a smooth, chocolatey taste that isn’t too rich and overpowering.
When it comes to flavouring, a brownie is such a universal delicacy and can marry smoothly with multiple other flavours.
Browneez flavours include:
· Rolo- top of the brownie dipped in Cadbury, topped with a Rolo piece, drizzled with homemade salted caramel;
· Roasted pecan & salted caramel- top of the brownie dipped in Cadbury, coated with crushed roasted pecans, drizzled with homemade salted caramel;
· Cadbury dipped & roasted pecan- top of brownie dipped in Cadbury, coated with crushed roasted pecans;
· Full Cadbury dipped- entire brownie coated in Cadbury Milk Chocolate;
· Oreo & Cadbury- top of brownie dipped in Cadbury, topped with crushed Oreo biscuits, drizzled with chocolate;
· S’more- a spread of Marshmallow Fluff on the top, topped with two salted pretzels, drizzled with chocolate;
· Peanut butter & Cadbury- top of the brownie dipped in Cadbury, topped with a swirl of homemade peanut butter frosting.
All of these flavours have been tried and tested and are Browneez’ current best sellers. Their brownies do not contain any gelatine, making it suitable for all customers.
As much as brownies are universal when it comes to
Browneez always try new and creative ways to present their brownies, and they’ve recently explored using the brownies as bricks to build up different types of cakes and this seems to be a hit with many of their clients.