Dr Raeesa Moolla is a Medical Practitioner who believes that “ Your health is your greatest wealth.” She leads a healthy lifestyle and is a fitness enthusiast. She graduated with an MBBch degree from the University of Witwatersrand (WITS) in 2011 and thereafter did a diploma in Primary Emergency Care.
“I am passionate about general medicine and love that I can help and heal people. General medical practice allows me to encounter diverse clinical conditions and problems on a daily basis and I enjoy the variety,” says Dr Moolla.
She has a passion and special interest in preventative medicine, healthy living, lifestyle as well as nutrition. “I firmly believe that balance and moderation are key. I strive to live my life this way and attempt to encourage and motivate others in order to live a healthy, well rounded, and balanced life. In my free time I enjoy reading, outdoor activities as well as staying fit and active,” she says.
- These are the services offered
- Female health care: pap smears, family planning
- Family healthcare for all age groups
- Chronic disease management: diabetes/hypertension/Asthma
- Weight management: Medi-Lean Programme
- Intravenous nutrition therapy: Glutathione for skin brightening/ Vitamin C therapy/ immune support drips/ sport recovery drips
- Travel clinic
- hyperhidrosis (sweaty palms) treatment
- Discovery Vitality wellness checks